Thursday, January 22, 2009

Twilight Quot Edi Gathegi Stays Diplomatic

Edi

Hmm, seems unfortunately not summit t really love the woman, and doubtful the decision not to direct New Moon was really his. As New Moon is preparing to begin filming in the next few weeks, Edi Gathegi, which plays Laurent vampire respected advertising of the car when we talk about the sequel new Director and Catherine Hardwicke departure. I loved American Pie, so his experience is very promising for me. I believe that New Moon is going to be really good. He that has great experience with images, with The Golden Compas. I believe that very able. And I heard that great with the players. I think that made the decisions he made for his reasons. He on-going to make it beautiful. As for working with Hardwicke, he says, I loved that woman. He has yet to meet Chris Weitz that taken to Hardwicke, but said, I m looking forward to working with Chri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home